Mud, Sweat, Pride


Get $10 off a Reebok Spartan Race, Use Code: SPEAR10

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Burpee Challenge Nov 2013

   These are great for full body conditioning but I do have to say I hate them. I hated them in Bootcamp and really did in the Spartan race when it made a huge difference in my race. So when this challenge came up I had to give it a try. It was a pretty tough month.
   I was able to do 30 straight away without stopping. I got stronger as I went. Depending on how I felt I up'd the number I was doing still keeping it to once a day. I was still doing my regular workouts and cardio. The least number I did was the straight 30. The most I did at one time was 70. I was stopping after 40 briefly and after another 15 another quick breather. But I maintained my position and was focused on getting them down. The tough ones were when I completed 15 with my 54 pound 7 year old on my back. Great bonding experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment