Mud, Sweat, Pride


Get $10 off a Reebok Spartan Race, Use Code: SPEAR10

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Best Cardio Workout

     I have found that the best cardio workout for me has simply been keeping up with my 6 year old son. He loves to play and he loves to play with his dad. We play sports, chase, wrestle, go to indoor play area, etc.
     We recently went to AZ Airworx again. We were playing and jumping for two hours straight. I have new respect for those that perform on trampolines. All the practice and actually doing the performances has got to be tough on the body. I guess maybe in time I would get use to it and it would not be as hard. But going for two hours of jumping plus I ran us over in our jogging stroller. Two miles there and two miles back. I was just beat.
     Great exercise. Quality bonding time. A win/win situation. Get your kids together and get to having fun and a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment