Mud, Sweat, Pride


Get $10 off a Reebok Spartan Race, Use Code: SPEAR10

Monday, April 8, 2013

New Drink

     I have found a blog where there are posts from Hobbie Call. The guy that has been leading the Spartan charts for a number of years. So I thought I would check out his energy drink he likes to drink. I will have to report back what I think of it.

Here’s what it has:
–10-16 oz. Water
–2 Tbsp. Raw Honey
–2 tsp. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
–1 tsp. Pines Beet Juice Powder
–1 emergen-c packet
–Ice cubes. Drink tastes best when cold.

     If you want to make it in the morning but drink it later in the day, just put it in a thermos with 4 or 5 ice cubes and it will stay fresh all day.
     The honey, apple cider vinegar, and beet juice powder individually have great health benefits. Emergen-c is also pretty good. But combined, it makes for one remarkable drink that your body will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment