Mud, Sweat, Pride


Get $10 off a Reebok Spartan Race, Use Code: SPEAR10

Saturday, March 30, 2013

HydroSkin G3 Socks

     I thought I would comment on something I use every mud race. I first got this back when I was going to do my first Tough Mudder. I did not think I would have problems finishing the course but did thing I might get knocked out from hypothermia. So I went to REI and asked the knowledgeable people there what some options were to help keep me warm in wet conditions. One of the things I scored were these HydroSkin G3 Socks. I would describe them as something between a dri-fit sock and a wetsuit. So thicker than the first and would help insulate me. They worked wonders and I now use them every time I do a mud run. Anything that will have me running in water I do not worry about my feet getting cold. The material lets the water out. Even if I get rocks and pebbles in it does not bother me. The are awesome. I might need to get me another pair. Not that they wear out but they are awesome.

      I also scored matching gloves. They do all the same. Depending on the race and conditions I have these ready to go as well. They are NRS HydroSkin Gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment