Mud, Sweat, Pride


Get $10 off a Reebok Spartan Race, Use Code: SPEAR10

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rogue Runner Kids Race

     I came across this race last minute. Probably two weeks out from race date. I took a look at their website and loved the variety of obstacles that I would have the opportunity to play on. Looks like a great day of playing on this 6 mile course.
     I am also fortunate enough to have this event coincide with a week I have my son. I am extremely excited to have my 6 year old son be there to finally watch dad race. I have been wanting him to come watch me but for many reasons it has not happened and that made dad sad. So now I am on top of the world. 
     The plus to this race is that it has a kid mini mud run. I talked to my son about it and he is super excited to try one of these out. We have been running together to train up to running one mile. And these last two weeks he was running a mile each day for 5 days for a school event so he is ready to go.
     I also told my son that because he was signed up to the kids race he is also able to do an Easter Egg hunt that will take place in the mud so he is super excited.
     I know I will love watching my son do his thing. Following in dad's muddy foot prints. To have fun and be athletic and will be making dad proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment